Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving in Salina

Getting ready to play our annual Thanksgiving day football.




We spent a few days in Salina for Thanksgiving. We had such a wonderful time!! All my siblings were home from college, so we had a full house. Aislyn loved hanging out with all her aunties and uncles....and of course her Grammy and "Coach"pa. November 22nd was also Nathan's 13th birthday, so we had a party for him. We had so much fun playing with his Wii that he got for his bday. We all had sore arms from playing so much Wii tennis....the best game ever! I've posted lots of pictures from our S-town trip in the next 5 posts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you HOW MUCH I loved looking at all your pictures of everyone! And Aislyn, as you know, is for sure one of THE cutest babies ever!!! Seeing the pics made me wish the whole family could have played football on Thanksgiving like we have in the past. Those are some special memories :-)
It's so fun to see you all together, and all so grown up.
Much Love!
Jane

Schreiner Family said...

I LOVE THAT HAT!! I think that I must have a girl now so I can dress her up in foo foo stuff! :) I love it!

Schreiner Family said...

The footbal tradition is so cool. I hope we have a big yard one day to do that! Do your parents still live in the house they did before moving to Olathe?? The kitchen looks the same ???